Wednesday, May 7, 2014

how do i fix my mini hughes 300 fairy rc helicopter?




Jeffery


my helicopter wont work. when i turn it and and press the forward stick the blades spin for half a second then stop, can somone tell me whats wrong and how to fix it?


Answer
Hello. Sorry, but you bought a cheap rip off helicopter from the actual PicooZ or Air Hogs Havoc. The Mini Hughes 300 is poorly made. You may have a receiver chip error or some sort. It can not be fixed unless you know your stuff. So... I would suggest returning it.

Beginers RC Helicopter?




Adam


I'm looking into buying my first Heli, I have been advised to start with atleast 4 channels.

I was looking at the Esky Honey Bee CP3

What do you guys reccomend I start out with, Nitro or Electric.

I have a budget of around £100



Answer
I would definitely stay away from Nitro as a beginner. It adds a whole level of complexity to the hobby. There are so many great starter Mini Heli kits out there to get your feet wet. Get a small one so when you crash it (and you will), it will be cheap to fix and not a huge financial loss. Check out these kits:
http://store.smallhelis.com/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: how do i fix my mini hughes 300 fairy rc helicopter?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment