Tuesday, May 13, 2014

How can I build a mini 4ch OR 6ch rc helicopter?




Arbi


I want to spend only $ 50 and I want to build a good 4ch or 6ch rc helicopter.
Can you tell me what parts do I need?



Answer
go to a hobby shop and talk to the experts you can probably get a good deal. Good luck!

$44.99 free shipping for a V911 single blade outdoor helicopter,is it a good deal?




Potato


$44.99 free shipping for a V911 single blade outdoor helicopter,is it a good deal?I wanna sell them for a competitive price in my ebay shop.I find two online shop list $44.99 and $45.30 free shipping V911,
http://lightake.com/detail.do/sku.V911_4_Channel_2.4GHz_Single_Blade_RC_Helicopter_with_Gyro_-48730
Most ebay seller sell for around $50
Furthermore,WL ltd. is a trustworthy company for RC toys?



Answer
Yeah It's a good deal,great price.
There are a number of posts about this V911 in rcgroups,the first outdoor mini RC helicopter,and the price $44.99 is the lowest over the online shops I've ever known.
If you list $49.99 in your ebay shop,I think people will like it.
http://lightake.com/detail.do/sku.V911_4_Channel_2.4GHz_Single_Blade_RC_Helicopter_with_Gyro_-48730
This site sells multiple little RC helicopters with low price,some are really good like $19.99 syma s107.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I build a mini 4ch OR 6ch rc helicopter?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment