Monday, November 25, 2013

What remote control helicopter should I buy my husband?

cheap small rc helicopters
 on SH 6025-1 Mini RC Helicopter Main Blade (Red) Original Spare Parts
cheap small rc helicopters image



mandiey


I have been looking for days at which helicopter I should get my husband but I do not know enough about them to make a decision on one. My husband would like one he could fly inside or outside and one that is easily controlled. I would like it to be under 60 since this is his first one. Any ideas? Anything would be appreciated!


Answer
You could try the Blade Scout. It is a very beginner helicopter, it's small so it can definitely be flown inside, and its cheap $50. Blade is one of the best brand of RC helicopters. Here's a link for it....

http://www.horizonhobby.com/products/blade-scout-rtf-3-ch-heli-BLH2700

Hope that helps!

A question on how to make an RC Airplane controled by a PC?




DELETED


Okay so I always wanted to do this, what do I need to make a RC airplane controlled by a computer and has like a camera attached for feedback? Is it possible to get mini jet engines? Is it possible for me to make a RC plane hover? If so how?


Answer
These things are all possible with enough $$. For example, check out http://www.cloudcaptech.com. The stuff is expensive, but it does what you want.

There are mini jet engines in the world, but they are extremely expensive, heavy and complicated for an RC aircraft, and they fly much too fast. I think what you really want is something that *looks* like a jet engine but is really a propeller. Those are called ducted fans, and they are small, cheap and easy to get from any RC model shop.

Any RC plane can hover if it has enough power--just point the plane straight up and give it throttle. If thrust>weight, it can hover. Hovering with the nose level (like a Harrier) is harder--it would require a dedicated lift fan, which I've never seen on an RC plane. In principle it could be done, though. But why not just build a helicopter?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What remote control helicopter should I buy my husband?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment