Monday, November 25, 2013

How much would it cost to get into RC helicopters or airplanes as a hobby?

best rc helicopter
 on UK remote control toys Distributor
best rc helicopter image



Mike Hawk


I am 13 and have always been interested in I guess motors and aviation based movement. Basically long story short i want to try building an RC helicopter or airplane and want to know how much it would cost. I have around $300 or so to spend and I just want a simple start into this hobby so nothing fancy (PS i have a tiny bit of experience with aviation based RC models and i know how to fly a basic model airplane and a basic 3 channel model helicopter)


Answer
I would say start with elecric planes with a wide wing span they are easy to control. Also get a decent controller but not something to fancy . I was dumb and started out with a 4 channel rc helicopter and I got to say flying a real plane is easier to me then flying one of those things. First time I tried it out I pushed the throttle all the way in it went up got caught by the wind and got stuck in a tree

What RC helicopter has the longest flight range and the longest flight time?




AP Eagle


I would like to buy an electric rc helicopter with the longest flight range (distance between helicopter and radio) and fight time out on the market. Any suggestions?
What brands would you recommend? Why?



Answer
My advice is that you should just buy the airship. . . @




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much would it cost to get into RC helicopters or airplanes as a hobby?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment