Sunday, October 6, 2013

Are any Radio Controlled Indoor Helicopters strong enough to carry a beer to me?

radio controlled helicopter
 on 4G 4 channel radio-control helicopter with gyro Battery Pack And ...
radio controlled helicopter image



alien~


I thought it would be great if my spouse and I could transport bottles or cans to each other using one of those radio-controlled indoor helicopters or some other flying indoor RC type toy. Do you think they make one with strong enough lifting power to get that beer from one couch to the other?


Answer
No, but the real question is whether you think you're a good enough pilot that your spouse would want something with blades spinning that fast that close to his/her head/hand.

where can I have my dragonfly R/C electric radio controlled helicopter serviced?




david3flus


I have an older dragonfly 4 channel, electric powered, radio controlled, helicopter, I purchased it back in 2004. During my last crash the pinion gear came off the tail motor, and was lost, the motor however still works fine. I have prechased a new tail motor with pinion gear, it is for the new Walker Dragonfly model #4, not the older Dragonfly 4 channel helicopter that I have. It is longer, heavier, and the magnet is much more powerful, will the replacement motor work, on my older Dragonfly helicopter ? Or will I have to find a replacment pinion gear, for the original tail motor? If so where could a replacement pinion gear be found?


Answer
Possibly radio shack.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Are any Radio Controlled Indoor Helicopters strong enough to carry a beer to me?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment