Sunday, September 15, 2013

Where Can I Buy A Life Size RC Helicopter?

best mini rc helicopter for kids
 on ... mini RC radio remote control micro racing car best gift for kids rc
best mini rc helicopter for kids image



Davion


Where Can I Buy A Life Size RC Helicopter? Store Or Website Would Be Greatly Appreciated. No Small Mini Helicopters Please Or anything Like The Little Helicopters From Targets Kids Section.
Its also known as Scale RC Helis
Here's More Info On What I'm Looking
For http://www.rchelicopterfun.com/scale-rc-helicopters.html
A Store Online Or Store In California Would Be Nice. The Life Size Helicopters Not The one With The Mechanics Hanging Out.



Answer
If it's going to be life size Why not just get a helicopter pilots license?

i need to know how to get hair out of my tail rudder for my helicopter?




resean25


Hi my rc mini heli started to spin out of control when i used it. it did crash before i used it again and i looked at the tail rudder and it does have a piece of hair tied around it but it still spins and i was wondering if anybody can tell me how to get the hair or tail rudder off so i can fix my helicopter


Answer
My kids have this little ones and it's real easy to pull the tail rotor off and remove the hair.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where Can I Buy A Life Size RC Helicopter?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment