Sunday, September 29, 2013

How do I build an rc helipcopter with a gas engine or an electric engine. Wich website do I visit to learn mor?

mini rc helicopter will not take off
 on The Mini HoverDrone is apparently the smallest remote controlled ...
mini rc helicopter will not take off image



Nwokoye





Answer
I own a thunder tiger mini titan e325 3d its electric and i found it easy to assemble( having never done it before)

you can find this heli at many sites

http://www.towerhobbies.com/#

theirs lots of other places you could buy from too.

i would go with electric to start off. gas can be more complicated.

word of advice dont just buy the helicopter find someone willing to teach you how to do it without destroying it.

sometimes they can even help you set it up.

local RC clubs may be able to help you get more info on the hobby.

trust me get help learning so that you dont crash.

its a great hobby and once you learn can be great fun!

i need to know how to get hair out of my tail rudder for my helicopter?




resean25


Hi my rc mini heli started to spin out of control when i used it. it did crash before i used it again and i looked at the tail rudder and it does have a piece of hair tied around it but it still spins and i was wondering if anybody can tell me how to get the hair or tail rudder off so i can fix my helicopter


Answer
My kids have this little ones and it's real easy to pull the tail rotor off and remove the hair.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I build an rc helipcopter with a gas engine or an electric engine. Wich website do I visit to learn mor?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment