Tuesday, May 27, 2014

RC mini helicopter trimming?




ImAguy


I got a mini rc helicopter today, not sure of the brand. I think it is called a super battleplane item number 8817. and the trimming doesn't seem to work. I can not get to to fly streight. Any ideas/ suggestions?


Answer
I bought two of those Super Battleplane no. 8817 helicopters, and one of them has the same problem you describe. The other one does not do anything. It appeared to charge up properly, but does not respond whatsoever - after trying all possible switch settings - no action at all. So the day after Christmas, I returned to the mall where it was purchased, and of course, the vendor is gone. Fly by night. There is no warranty on the product so I guess I have no recourse. Chalk it up to experience. Caveat emptor. I'll keep trying the trim and tail adjustments on the one copter that's not DOA.

Fast charging Mini RC Helicopters?




Agitator


My little brother bought himself a mini RC helicopter, which once fully charged flies around great for about 10 minutes- then needs to be charged again. The only thing that's disappointing is that the little helicopter needs to charge for 40 minutes in order to fly for 10 minutes.

His birthday is coming up and I wanna get him a helicopter that will charge quickly, or at least quicker than 40 minutes.

Any suggestions?



Answer
Don't get a junk helicopter like airhogs. They won't last a day. Get a blade mcx, it's lots of fun, very durable and easy to learn to fly. It's a quality helicopter, but the standard charger will take about 40 minutes to charge. However, you can buy quick chargers that will charge it in much less time.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: RC mini helicopter trimming?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment