Saturday, March 29, 2014

which mini rc helicopter should i buy theres so many can someone give me some help?




Dan H


please can someone help me i want to buy a rc micro helicopter but i dont no which to buy these blade runner, picoz,micro mosquito ect please help


Answer
beginner forum
http://www.runryder.com/helicopter/f44p1/

Rc heli, beginner???




harness


So I'm pretty new to the RC experience. I have flown a couple mini RC helicopters before, but none like this. I am thinking about getting the Double Horse 9116. It seems like a fair price and had solid reviews. My main goals are to eventually fly to some higher altitudes (maybe 75meters) for cool pics, and just learn how to fly a 4 ch heli. I have two main questions. #1 is, does anybody have any experience with this heli? My second question is, What camera could i attach to it? I have a kodak zi8 which all mounted would weight about 115 grams. Seems pretty obvious that it would be too much for a 245gram heli. So what keychain camera could be best (maybe a live stream :) Preferably off amazon. Also, Is it true that the bettery is terrible.


Answer
A 10 minute battery is actually pretty good.

I personally would go with something like the Exceed MCP-X. You still have the gyro stab, and it is a light helicopter so the parts don't have as much inertia when they hit something solid. Bigger helicopters are far more likely to break when they crash.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: which mini rc helicopter should i buy theres so many can someone give me some help?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment