Sunday, February 9, 2014

where can I fly my RC heli in metro manila?




alrob


Where can I fly my RC nitro helicopter in metro manila?? are there any parks or large open spaces??


Answer
Sorry, I am not from manila, but I could give you a idea. If there are big open parking lots, you could fly there. I am sure there are open spaces. You just have to look harder. If not, sell the nitro helicopter and then purchase some smaller RC helicopters like in the 400 size.

RC model plane fuel and radio?




N M


I am considering buying a rc model kit plane. the kit is a great planes piper cub 20. It was recommended to use a "O.S. 15LA Non-ring 10G Carburetor 871 Muffler", this is from america, but could anyone tell me if the fuel in the UK would work in this engine? As i comes with 10% airplane fuel. But in the UK it is 16%

Also should i buy the radio and servos from america as it is cheaper or should i get it in the UK? Is there a difference in the voltage or is it batteries used?



Answer
The only difference I know of with the fuel is that a US gallon is different from a UK gallon. I can't remember if it's bigger or smaller, but it is different. The actual make up of the fuel is exactly the same though, 16% nitro will be 16% nitro wherever you buy it.

Check with your local hobby shop (but make sure you specify it's for a plane, the fuel is different for cars and planes and helicopters) I found this website where you can get 10% nitro fuel...

http://www.revolutionmodels.co.uk/acatalog/Top_Fuel_5.html

It doesn't matter if it's exactly the same brand of fuel.

The voltage will be the same, and the batteries will be the same for UK and US. If you can get it cheaper in the US then go for it. You will probably have to supply your own batteries, but if it's like a nitro RC car you can use normal rechargeable AA batteries.
I'm surprised they are supplying the fuel though, there are restrictions on shipping that kind of fuel because it is so flammable. You might have to double check with the company you are ordering from what happens about the fuel.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: where can I fly my RC heli in metro manila?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment