Tuesday, January 14, 2014

S107 helicopter wobble problem please help?




me


Ok so after flying the s107 for a few days and some minor normal crashes it wobbles whenever I try to fly it. Even when i barely increase the throttle (to where it wont go up and you can turn it around on the ground) it just starts to tip over. When I try to actually fly it it will wobble for a few seconds until the blades catch each other and it crashes. I have had this problem on two helicopters now and I don't know how to fix it.

I have tried adjusting the little knob (sorry I don't know the proper name for it as I am not a pilot) and it doesn't help. I have made sure that the blades are tightened too.

It has not been in any severe crashes to where something would break. I have noticed though, that the top blades connector piece can move (like a teeter totter). I am wondering if there was a little plastic piece that has broken and fallen out.

Also this started happening to my first mini rc heli (which looks exactly like the s107 but doesn't have a model number and a different style front plastic piece.) This one has been flying for months and has had some pretty nasty crashes.

Please if you have a fix for this it would be very appreciated if you would tell me. Thanks!
here is a link to a video showing the problem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3Y7_H1NOts
The second helicopter is a Falcon 3.5CH



Answer
Your blades are out of balance or the upper blade locating ring is damaged and the assembly is no longer concentric.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: S107 helicopter wobble problem please help?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment