Thursday, December 5, 2013

Mini RC helicopter mods?

mini rc helicopter design
 on ... rtf rc heli blade cx rtf electric coaxial rtf rc heli rtf radio
mini rc helicopter design image



Sam H


I know you can't do much with mini RC helicopters because of their size and power but I'd like to try. Thinking a paint job and/or removing most of the shell to make it lighter. Anything else I could do?

Here's a link and a pic:

http://www.minihelicopter.net/picco-z.htm
http://www.minihelicopter.net/silverlit-helicopter.jpg



Answer
yea, there isnt much besides making a new cover for it, making new landing skids, or putting a new design on it..

What RC helicopter should I get?

Q. I'm 15 and I wanted to get an RC helicopter. I've only had one mini helicopter before but I want to get an Intermediate helicopter, because I'm buying it with my own money and it will most likely be a one time purchase. My budget is only $200.00. I only want the single rotor design (whatever that is called). It needs to be durable and perhaps fast. Also, I would like it to be able to go backwards, forwards, side to side, up, down, hover, and turn left and right (for some reason I think that's called 6 channel). If you could also help me with my terminology, That'd be great. Thanks!
What I meant by single rotor design is I don't like coaxial design. Thank you.


Answer
Blade MCX. Easy to fly, upgrade, and well within your budget.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Mini RC helicopter mods?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment