Monday, October 14, 2013

The tail rotor on my Mini RC helicopter broke and I have a replacement but I need help.?

mini rc helicopter broke
 on MINI 3Ch RC Helicopter metal airframe first day
mini rc helicopter broke image



seth w


I have the replacement, but when I put it on, it spirals out of control. If I look at the original and the replacement, they look identical!

What is wrong and how can I fix it?



Answer
You need to make sure you have the tail rotor oriented correctly. It is possible to install a tail rotor backwards in some cases, which would just make your heli spin like crazy.

I could give you a better answer if I could see/knew exactly what type of tail rotor you have. However, generally the tail rotor must blow air to counter the rotation of your main rotor blades.

E.g.:
- if your main blades rotate clockwise
- tail rotor pushes the tail clockwise also

This stops the tail's tendancy to rotate counter to the direction of the main rotor blades.

Alternatively, depending on the type of heli, you may have issues with your tail gyro adjustment, tail gyro direction setting, or tail servo linkage adjustment.

Hope that helps

What model is the best mini RC helicopter? For indoor use...?




linzter


What model is the best mini RC helicopter? I want it for indoor use, and would like it to be able to hover. Of course battery life and operating time are also factors.


Answer
I bought the Air Hogs Apache Havoc Heli for my fiance, it was $25 on sale at Toys R Us, it comes with a little target that you can shoot with a laser. The target is shaped like a satellite, it blinks and make noise etc. It is a pretty cool toy, the charge runs down after a while but he has never been very bothered by it. The only thing I hate is that hair will get tangled in the tail rotor and it will break, but you can get replacements by calling their company that are cheap. It hovers well, the turning is a little hard but you get the hang of it. I also bought him the UFO one, but it is not as fun even though it has cool light up action. So, that is my review of that although I haven't played with any others.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: The tail rotor on my Mini RC helicopter broke and I have a replacement but I need help.?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment