Saturday, September 7, 2013

The tail rotor on my Mini RC helicopter broke and I have a replacement but I need help.?

mini rc helicopter rotor
 on Search Results Rc Helicopter S032 | Buy RC Helicopters
mini rc helicopter rotor image



seth w


I have the replacement, but when I put it on, it spirals out of control. If I look at the original and the replacement, they look identical!

What is wrong and how can I fix it?



Answer
You need to make sure you have the tail rotor oriented correctly. It is possible to install a tail rotor backwards in some cases, which would just make your heli spin like crazy.

I could give you a better answer if I could see/knew exactly what type of tail rotor you have. However, generally the tail rotor must blow air to counter the rotation of your main rotor blades.

E.g.:
- if your main blades rotate clockwise
- tail rotor pushes the tail clockwise also

This stops the tail's tendancy to rotate counter to the direction of the main rotor blades.

Alternatively, depending on the type of heli, you may have issues with your tail gyro adjustment, tail gyro direction setting, or tail servo linkage adjustment.

Hope that helps

how to repair mini rc helicopter tail rotor?




silverback


it keeps spinning counterclockwise


Answer
If the tail is moving in the same direction that the tail rotor is blowing, then increase the pitch of the tail rotor blades. If the tail is moving in the opposite direction that the rotor is blowing, then decrease the pitch of the blades.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: The tail rotor on my Mini RC helicopter broke and I have a replacement but I need help.?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment