Wednesday, August 7, 2013

my rc mini helicopter is spinning?

mini rc helicopter trim
 on GYRO 3Ch MINI RC RADIOCOMMANDE 6025-1 H�LICOPT�RE 11cm | eBay
mini rc helicopter trim image



Benji


I've adjusted the trim but its still spinning. what should i do?


Answer
your tail rooter is prolly isent spinning fast enough or is spinning to fast

RC Helicopter Help!?




krautpiero


I recently got a RC Helicopter, Bladecx made by E-flight. I watched th video, read the manual, but i still cant figure out why my helocopter always tilts forwards or bac, or left or right. Can someone help me?


Answer
I too have a Blade CX, and I had no idea these things were so hard to fly (without crashing). If there are any nicks in the blades, a slightly bent balance bar or main shaft, or even the battery slightly out of position it will throw the flying characteristics off. There is a procedure for balancing the motors, where you adjust potentiometers on the 3 n 1 unit to get the trims closer to perfect, and it is in the instructions. Don't give up, helicopters are just plain more difficult to fly. Just try to be light and smooth on the sticks and take your time. I raced RC cars, trucks, truggies, minis, etc and the Blade CX was still an entirely new experience for me, and I'm still not an adept pilot, but I am getting better, and so will you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: my rc mini helicopter is spinning?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment